Re: Kralorela and Heresy

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:39:45 +0100 (BST)

Peter Metcalfe assaults Bob Stancliff with Facts, and worse, Dates:

> >I think that the False Dragon Empire was brought down in
> >the same period as the Godslearners and the EWF.

> The God Learners perished in 1049-50 ST (Luatha destruction of
> Seshnela and Jrustela). The EWF disappeared in 1042 ST. The
> New Dragons Ring were not destroyed until 1120 ST.

Though my brilliant mental powers enable me to deduce this is indeed the thick end of a century, it's the "same period" in the (weak, handwaving) sense that people refer to this as the "end of the Second Age", I'll note.

Just goes to show what a long-drawn-out tawdry affair the Hero Wars might turn out to be... ("Has the world ended yet?" "Shut up, we're trying to reconstruct our mini-golf emporium, here.")

Cheers,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #105