Page 22

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:27:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/99 2:39:05PM, you write:

<< > The western dragonewts _do_ consider it heretical. Look at the
> Elder Secrets Book p22 or the Genertela Book where also on page
> 22, it sez "Priests and magicians practice dragon magic, though
> they are accused of heresy by western dragonewts". >>

I notice that NO OTHER page 22's refer to dragons o dragonewts AT ALL. Have the Gift Carriers of the Sending Gods (or whoever they are, my mind has been erased) got to all the other page 22s, or was a BLue Moon plot after all!!!

Keith N