Day of Rest

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:27:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/99 2:39:05PM, you write:

<< BTW, which is the normal "day of rest" for various cultures? I  presume Full Moon Day for the Lunars, and Windsday for the Orlanthi,  these being the days when most folk go to church.) >>

Waha says: Day of rest? what lozenge are you on. Every day is hard work, butchering, raiding, herding, fighting chaos. Only Tada and his Golden Age cronies get any rest. What are you an oasis person.

Foundchild says: Day of rest? as opposed to what? We hunters rest most of the time, until there is something to do, or we get hungry, then we go off an hunt something.

Orlanth says: Day of rest? who wants to rest? keep moving, like the wind, or else you'll be like those evil Dara Happans

Mostal says: all mostali have adequate rest periods, as specified by the Conclave. Anyone shirking off their duties is clearly broken and will soon fall to pieces.

Keith N