Wyrms through all time

From: rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Fri Oct 8 16:40:57 1999

G'day all,

I just noticed that there should be no problem reconciling Wyrms before EWF and after. Wyrms are always being created from fallen dragonnewts. During the EWF period some of the EWF scholars who tried to follow the draconic path also fell from "grace" and became even more Wyrms. Or maybe a whole bunch of them saw it as the only escape from the dragonnewt purge "we change into nonhumans or we die".

The latest unpublished history of Sun County MOB has been working on suggests it is not only people who have this problem of maintaining their nature if they study draconic secrets too closely.

Cheers, Andrew
PS Or perhaps all those scholar wyrms are just part of the secret plot started with the EWF whose fulfillment will be triggered by Argrath Dragonfriend during the Hero Wars <sinister draconic laughter>

Message sent by MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au/