Grazer maps & Hero Wars

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 22:51:01 +0100

>I know of no maps that cover the lands of the Black Horse Troop,
>the Grazelands in detail.

I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but there's an extremely detailed A3 map of the Grazelands that was handed out at Convulsion 3D (the map was done by Martin Hawley based on a hex map that Dave Dunham had created, I believe). I think I've got one somewhere, but Martin or Simon Bray definitely should have a copy floating around somewhere.

As for Hero Wars, I hear John Wick's getting involved, is that true? And also I hear that the Orlanthi book's VERY near completion. Any chance we'll see it in October/November does any one know?

Danny