Re: EmpireWithoutEmperors

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:32:53 EDT

David quotes me and makes me realise what a teribul tiper I is.  What I had meant to type was:

<< While it seems logical that an
> Empire needs an Emperor, and I like the escalating ranks of Entelang Vis,
for
> some reason I still feel that the EWF was an Empire withOUT a 'real'
Emperor. >>

And what I meant was that although there could be, and would be, people who might claim to be Emperor the whole concept of the 'Wyrms Mind Collective/Empire of the Wyrms Friends' does not need an Emperor. I also agree strongly with Peter's point about 'Emperor' being pretty much an insult when used by traditional Orlanthi, hence Empire of Wyrms Friends was Orlanthi propaganda against the old regime.

Keith N