Re: Dinosaurs without Dragonewts

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:48:47 +0100 (BST)

Andre posits:
> Dinosaurs are Dragonewts that failed on their way to become a real dragon.

> If it is so, why arenīt there any Dinosaurs in Kralorela?

This illustrates, young glasshoppah, that the proverbial barbarism of the westerners extends also to western _dragonewts_, as well as humans. That our own Honoured 'Newts are seen to be superior in their spiritual development should surprise no loyal citizen of the Land of Rising Power.

Such surity of progress towards Liberation is of course equally guaranteed to Godunya's loyal human subjects...

Cheers,
Alex.

Disclaimer: These are not necessarily the official views of the Kingdom of Splendour; kindly ignore the wad of currency protruding from my back pocket.