Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #116

From: NFranz197_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:28:55 EDT

Roger McCarthy wrote:
> I may have dreamed this but a few minutes ago (22:00-ish UK
> time) Glorantha.com included an Issaries news update dated
> 15th October giving a new release date of February (or was it
> March?) for Hero Wars but I've just looked again and it's gone!

> Roger

Gulp! Well, let me say I HOPE you dreamt that, Roger, because it was tough enough for me to accept that the basic rulebook had been postponed until December. Wouldn't that be a long enough wait already?

    I had hoped that this would be the last adjustment in the Issaries release schedule (concerning "HW the Role Playing Game" as such). I can recall reading something about the HW introductory stuff coming out in time for Christmas 1998, like, that was what was propagated at the end of last year, and it didn't materialize, of course. They just seem to be pushing it further and further ahead in time ... When will I ever see HW??! I thought the starting money was there, and a little bit more, actually. This isn't funny anymore, you know. :-(

Norbert

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #117