Godunya's Wake

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:59:58 +1300

Nick Brooke:

Me>> I think [Gojira]'s a former Emperor installed by the Kralori during
>> the Gods War. His devolution is voluntary but a result of a curse
>> inflicted on him when he was deposed.

Sorry, that should read "his involuntary devolution is a result of...". (Invokes the wrath of the Black Panther against bitched type).

>He still has a cult among the Vorumai, though. Plenty of fans willing to
>sing his praises in the midst of destruction.

Aum Shinriko springs to mind...

>On a marginally more acceptable note, perhaps the rather-too-good-to-be-true
>Exarchs are actually the dreams of the Emperor?

I think deranged exarchs (and dragons) would be more appropiate as being byproducts of Godunya's thoughts as he has not been well for some time.