mithra=carmanos? /civil war of elder race

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:39:16 +0900

One photo of Entekosiad (green page edition in my bookshelf) : adaptation Roman bull-slayer Mithra as Carmanos lawmaker subdued Bisosae, Under historical view, it reminds me this scheme of great importance to pre-christian greco-romano culture in all over Europe same as crucifix of Christ.
In this popular image, source of Zoroasternism, conciliator between light(Ormazd) and darkness(Ahriman), moreover, pre-historic Aryan folk(early-hinduism) much revered Mithra as law-bringer to their warlike lifestyle.Carmanos cult diminished by Shah-Maat (Four Arrows of Light) I expected many aspect to perished Carmanos cult not simple saint-worship but
complex stygian-heretical cult like Yelm. Also like Invisible Orlanth, in Roman Empire soldiers revered this esoteric   war god of long-days rival empire:Partia and Sassanoid Empire; this two side conflict never finished before Jyhad of Muslim like between Lunar and
Storm. In Carmania, popular wargod Humakt, like Roman Mithra:Thought provoking
to special link to Carmanos and carmanian Humath?

Unity of elder race are often compared with constant division majority of intelligent race: human. I think this reason is not only their minority and nature but their affinity to us. Merely vegetables and meat-robots, primitive cannibalists ,metamorphosing lizards.

is there other civil war of elder race?

ALDRYAMI:south continent brown versus green in first age MOSTARI:great way(openhandism)&nidan decamony in creation of perfect-one UZ:kajak ab&great uz hero(I'm forgetting this name: probably Uz lore) DRAGONEUT:kralorelan side and dragon-pass side?

POSTSCRIPT:
Please teach me for direct contact E-MAIL ADDRESS two nobles below: Loren Miller
Greg Stafford

and recent condition of Loren Miller' s website Fabulous Glorantha. where does it go?PLEASE TEACH NEW ADDRESS or planning.

zebraface