Carmania

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:01:31 +1300

Zebraface:

>I expected many aspect to perished Carmanos cult not simple saint-worship
>but complex stygian-heretical cult like Yelm.

The Carmanian way of life is not dead but still exists in a lunarized form. Yes, it is not simple Saint-worship and yes, it is extremely complex but no, Yelm is not a stygian/heretical cult.

>In Carmania, popular wargod Humakt, like Roman Mithra:Thought
>provoking to special link to Carmanos and carmanian Humath?

Humakt was worshipped by the Carmanians when they left Fronela (he was known there as early as the Sun Stop and perhaps before) and was among the Carmanian Gods when they fought at Shah-maat/ Four Arrows of Light. Humath is a ralian diety, not a carmanian one.

However Humakt has been displaced by Yanafal Tarnils as the Carmanian Wargod of choice although a few traditionalists still hold out.