Elder Race civil wars

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:12:20 +1300

Zebraface:

>is there other civil war of elder race?

>ALDRYAMI:south continent brown versus green in first age

The Hellwood and Poisonwood elves (both of Dorastor) war with each other while the Elves of Fethlon are known to have civil conflicts.

>MOSTARI:great way(openhandism)&nidan decamony in creation of perfect-one

This civil war intensified in the second age until the rising of the Red Moon. However in Jrustela, the Dwarfs of Dalamdring claim to be revolting from the Dwarves of Curustus.

>UZ:kajak ab&great uz hero(I'm forgetting this name: probably Uz lore)

The Only Old One and also Karastand Halftroll. There was another civil conflict (sort of) between the Uz of the Blue Moon Plateau and Dagori Inkarth that was settled by Bina Bang.

>DRAGONEUT:kralorelan side and dragon-pass side?

They are too far away to fight.