Name generation

From: Neil Smith <neil.smith_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:53:38 +0000

Guy Hoyle asked:

> Pardon the off-topicness, but does anybody here know of a decent name/word
> generation program? I'd ideally like a customizable one that can use
> vocabulary from existing languages (or fictional ones) as a model. I know I
> used to have at least one like this, but I can't recall where I got it.

This seems like a good opportunity to plug the name generation stuff on my webpage:

www.rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk/departements/dois/staff/smithn/personal/

Neil.

Dr Neil Smith                   email: neil.smith_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk
CISMG, Cranfield University,                    phone: +44 1793 785900
RMCS, Shrivenham, Swindon, SN6 8LA, UK            fax: +44 1793 782753