Pavis & Big Rubble & MIG2 in Australia

From: rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Thu Oct 28 06:33:17 1999

G'day all,

As MOB's reviews may have hinted to you the Pavis & Big Rubble books and Meints Index to Glorantha 2 have finally reached our shores (via a small island in the Carribean, would you believe).

Now that they have arrived, several months late, if anyone in Australia or NZ would be interested in purchasing them please email me. N.B. P&BR are in short supply, and I don't know whether my Waertagi contacts and I are willing to risk fighting the Closing (as manifested by privatised postal companies) again :-).

Cheers, Andrew
Australian Tentacle of TOTRM

Message sent by MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au/