Cults of Prax Editions and Convulsion 2000

From: Rick Meints <RMEINTS_at_ford.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:14:06 +0000

Marc Phillips asks about the number of editions of Cults of Prax... Two editions of Cults of Prax were published. Their contents were virtually identical, especially as far as any game/gloranthan content is concerned. The only noticable difference would be with the covers. The first edition has Biturian Varosh, Norayeep, and a bunch of baboons they encounter. The second edition is a color version of the right hand page of the William Church two page map of Sartar and Prax. Games Workshop also published the book with their own logo in place of the Chaosium Wyrm logo. I believe that they did a square bound version of Cults of Prax. I vaguely remember seeing one at one of the Convulsion auctions.

Speaking of Convulsion...
Yes, Convulsion 2000, or C2K as we like to call it is in the works. It will be held on July 21-24, 2000 at Digby Hall on the Leicester University campus in the UK. We're lining up (not against a wall) all of the Gloranthan greats, both from the RQ era and the soon to be Hero Wars era. We will have detailed info available on the web, plus we'll be sending out an info packet to all the faithful past attendees. More announcements to come. Watch this space.

If you would like to volunteer to help out, please feel free to email me.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #136