Re: population

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 06:48:07 EST

In a message dated 11/6/99 7:45:58PM, you write:

<< The changes are less dramatic than you imply. At the Dawn, the  humans of Dragon Pass were Orlanthi, the humans of Peloria were  Pelorians and so forth. There have been major changes at the  top but these are no more dramatic than the French Revolution  in changing the ethnographic landscape of europe.

I disagree with this. I think there have been pretty dramatic population shifts throughout Gloranthan history. Dragon pass was completely emptied of humans, for example, Slontos sank, people got transported to Umathela etc etc. These are at least comparable to, if not more dramatic than, RW population shifts.

Keith N