the lord of fly

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:39:21 +0900

from gods of glorantha:
<<Before a Dragon Emperor is permitted to Pass On, he must bless all subsequent posterity. Thus did Daruda bring about the wondrous dragon magics, thus did Mikaday teach correct laws and ordinances, and thus did Vashanti create the Web of Righteous Knowledge to unite our nation under one government.
Even as we worship our present Dragon Emperor, Godunya, to attain spiritual progression, so do we worship past Dragon Emperors to use their magic and skills to exalt our lives while we yet live. Their names tingle the tongue: Metsyla, Shavaya, Daruda, Thalurzni, Mikaday, Vayobi, and all the multitude of our Celestial Rulers, save for Shang-hsa May-his-name-be-cursed.>>

 are in most famous (notorious?) witch in the carmanian area Taloned(what this mean? does she have talons like ogress?) countess(satrapess) yolanela patroness of spolite dark tradition? or is she so called simply
because her conspirator/crafty nature?
decision between fatawa(illegal gods sometimes revered dark shahs) and jargiz(accepted gods) in carmanian magi house brostangian archmoor hierofant of brinnus/son of yolanela has as his right. spolite empire was main adversary of syranthir and carmanos and IMO, this people use both divine magic of darkness and sorcery of YarGan this was why Ganesatarus/GanEstoro/Estoro ofYarGan probably was the great god of spolite /enemy-god of native pelandans in Entekosiad was seen carmanian Satan.

moreover in my expectation,
arronius jaranthir abandoned some jargiz in the old empire as out of lunar way
(this category involves Humakt and Valind) and admitted some fatawa like gerra of dezarpovo and natha of goddess well oppressed by anti-mysticism in elder masclinists.

list of my fatawas in my surmise:

Oktaki of Enthyr:spolite capital
Gods of freshwater sea/blue people/King Oronin? YarGan the Sorceror at kendesos
troll gods
strong vampire entities in grey mountains chaos deities/ikadz
dark-earth goddesses

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #143