Re: Krang's Table

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:53:50 EST

In a message dated 11/10/99 7:49:49PM, you write: MOB:
<< The only scenario I'm not too keen on is "Krang's Table", which seems to be  purposely designed to kill off an player character group who attempts it.  I've never played it, so maybe I've read it wrong? >>

You are right, Krang's Table starts OK, with a bit of detective work, but when I ran it my players soon gave up even attempting to get in the building. It was a disappointing end. Some of the interesting bits inside Krang's building seem wasted because they pretty much describe how you are going to get eaten, killed etc.

Keith N