Krang's table

From: Andrew <andrew.moreton_at_virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:44:51 -0000

>MOB:
>
>>The only scenario I'm not too keen on is "Krang's Table", which seems
>>to be purposely designed to kill off an player character group who
>>attempts it. I've never played it, so maybe I've read it wrong?
><Snip>
>and that the scenario writer's comment on this is that it
>"would be a glorious death", I would have to agree with your
>reading.
>
>- --Peter Metcalfe

    I ran this last week and After running it I agree it appears to be deigned to kill of a PC Group. My group survived only through Dice rolling of an unbeleivable level of luck (Krang was killed by a critical hit from a Slingstone to the chest). I failed to read it cafeully enought and before starting so was desperatly trying to think of a deux et machina to save my campaign for most of the session