There's a world to conquer outside

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:10:39 -0000

Folks, I'm coming back to call your attention to somenthing that I think most of you are not caring for.
Issaries needs our support... but that's not enough If Issaries's going to be successful. Its success requires that lots of people that today don't know about Glorantha get in the bandwagon with us.

We need to start making momentum and to start promoting Glorantha NOW. Before the Glorantha book or Hero Wars come out. we talk a lot about Glorantha among ourselves. We need to start to talk about Glorantha to other people. I don't see people doing this, at least where I do have contact with RPGs, I mean, in the net. We seem to be an insulate bunch.

So, here are some suggestions: inscribe your self in newsgroups, discussion lists, etc. about RPGs. Participate in the discussions by basing your examples in Glorantha. Make the name of Glorantha known. Proselityse. That's what I've been doing in RPGnet (www.rpg.net), but there are other forums where this can be done. Please do it.

Sergio

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #146