Laca

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:57:35 EST

<< A couple of other paragraphs
 such as its agriculture industry hint at other features of LA, but I'm  not sufficiently acquainted with the place to be certain. Given all  this, the entertainment industry was an oversight I'm sure.

I'm sure that the annual Trollball mathc between the Unseen Subere Cult (aka USC) and the United Commercial Leage of Argar (aka UCLA) is coincidental. The heavy traffic also seems coincidental and the brutal Zorak Zoran police force who terrorize the enlo are in no way a reflection of any RW police force.

Keith N