Assorted Gloranthan Happenings In Birmingham, UK.

From: Nick Hollingsworth <NickH_at_compans.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:22:39 -0000

After popping in to B'Hams snazzy games shop 'Waylands Forge' I have a couple of teasers for the list:

They are planning to run Tarsh War 'sometime at the end of the month'. I don't think they have got round to booking any players yet.

Their 25mm Praxian army is still in the window and includes zebra & rhino riders, agimori etc. They say they are planning to run The Battle Of Moonbroth when the army is finished. Don't know how far off this might be. If the stuff in the window is everything thats painted then quite a way off. Roj (?) said they would probably use Warhammer Ancients as the basis for the rule system.

I don't have their mail address but they were reported living at http://users.powernet.co.uk/wayland/forge/ a little while ago. The shop itself is on the Fiveways roundabout at the top of Broad Street (in the arcade, behind Bakers).

Are there any folks round B'Ham planning to run a Hero Wars campaign when the rules com out (In Feb?). Waylands Forge has a gaming area upstairs. Perhaps some of us could meet up and game there. It would help fly the flag for HWs.