God Learned deities

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:34:14 +1300

Brian Malony:

>Let us not forget Dirty Humct--he certainly had some input into the whole
>mess that is Humakt.

No, I don't think he did. Rather he is a Malkioni interpretation of the god Humakt when they came into contact with the Gods during the Storm Age.

>Speaking of which, which Gloranthan deities are Godlearner Ragout? By
>which I mean, which are a mighty stew smashed together by the
>Godlearners.

Arkat the Deceiver, Caladra and Aurelion, Path of Immanent Mastery and Wachaza are pretty much safe guesses.

>My candidates would be Orlanth and Humakt, definitely.

Orlanth and Humakt existed in roughly the same form as they did now as far back as Heort's time (which is the grey age before the Dawn). They weren't manufactured by the God Learners who didn't even rule most of the Orlanthi.