Monster Colisuem

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:01:17 +1300

Franz Norbert:

> RQ: Monster Coliseum I & II (1985)

I'm not aware of a second Monster Coliseum. There were two volumes of adventurer character sheets, non-human and human, but these are hardly useful for getting a handle on the game.

MC itself is an alternate earth supplement (although it can be used in Glorantha without too much trouble) and contains for a okay section on coliseums (but strangely says nothing about the cats), overdone chariot rules (in which I can only parrot with approval Rick Meint's comment that "It adds new meaning to drag racing") and an alright book of creatures.

I doubt whether it adds anything new to getting either a handle on Glorantha or the Rules.