King of Dragon Pass update

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 00:10:41 -0800

Just a quick note: the Macintosh demo of King of Dragon Pass is now available from CNET Download.com -- follow the link on our web site <http://www.a-sharp.com>. (Yes, I know some of you use Windows, and we are planning a Windows demo, but this requires more programming effort so it's not ready yet.)

We've ironed out the snags in ordering from our web site, and have product in stock. And with the help of Wizard's Attic, the game is now in the distribution pipeline to your local game store. (If you see it in your store, let us know so we can post the information on our web site.) We are still investigating distribution to the software/computer stores -- apparently some of you have been asking there, which I thank you for.

If you have the game, be sure to explore the CD for the ad for Glorantha/Hero Wars, with the cover art from products 3-5 from Issaries, Inc.

I'll close with a comment from one of our customers: "This is my favorite computer game! It's a wonderful window into Glorantha."

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.