Re: Pantheon

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:19:46 EST

In a message dated 11/24/99 7:47:52PM, you write:

<< Dara Happan culture is the _most_ pantheonoriented   of the above, by a street. Admittedly how much magic you actually  get, much less how useful it is for 'adventuring' (rather depends the  adventure you have in mind...) is a moot point. Praxians OTOH I don't  think do the 'pantheon thing' much at all. Certainly to a lesser extent  than the Orlanthi. >>

Point taken, I was thinking about the 'adventuring' (read 'extremely violent and dangerous') Orlanthi culture, and the 'extremely violent and dangerous' (read 'extremely violent and dangerous') Praxian culture rather than actual modes of worship. Specifically, what it means to be an 'adult' in each society.

Keith N