Pavis Road

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:12:23 +1300

Andrew Raphael:

>I find it hard to believe that the Pavis Road is anything but a dirt
>road trodden flat by the feet & hooves of the caravans.

It is shown as a major road on the trollpak map, meaning that it is as good as the road between Aldachur and Jonstown and better than from Herongreen to Alone. Since those were magical roads made by the Kings and Princes of Sartar, I feel that the Pavis Road should be similarly magical.

>The highway between Adelaide & Perth was a 2 lane dirt road up until
>1973 at least.

Ptooey. Flintnail mostali are not Aussie consruction workers on smoko.