Pavis prices

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:03:29 +1300

Philippe Krait:

>I think this has surely been noticed before, but there are huge
>discrepancies between the prices for Animals in Pavis.

>I noticed that in Pavis and Big Rubble, of course, between the tables
>on page 40 and 67.

The prices in on page 67 are as a rule four times higher than the prices on page 40. The only exceptions are Sable riding animals and zebras.

Obviously someone readjusted the prices but the p67 prices are roughly of the same magnitude as in the original RQ2 rules (for weapons, armour etc).

>There are also discrepancies between the Prices for living
>quarters, but I think that the table on page 39 is more
>suitable, being tailored for the list of Inns described in
>the book.

The prices on p67 seem to be rough averages for all types of inns (although I'll doubt that the four star inns actually have common room floors for people to sleep on).