Re: Runes and their Origins

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:00:18 EST

In a message dated 11/30/99 1:17:10AM, you write:

<< Speaking of original holders of Runes, isn't Issaries the  originator and current holder of the Issaries/Communication Rune?

My own pet theory about this is that the Communication Rune is a bit of a Godlearner Construct. Or, more specifically, a Godlearner Modified Harmony Rune.

I think the current Runes are tools used by the Godlearners to help maps the myths of the world (analogies to the human genome project and genetic engineering are intentional).

Keith N

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #187