KodP // Avalon Hill stuff

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:44:48 +0000

In The Glorantha Digest V7 #186, Tim (a different one!) writes

>PS Have got "King of Dragon Pass" (must be one of a very few copies in the
>UK!) and am suffering sleep deprivation as a result! Good game, tho
>occasionally annoying! But then, most games can be.... It mostly fits well
>together - I recommend it ;-))

I got mine (from the frequently mentioned Wayland's Forge...) on Friday, but haven't had time to load it yet :(
- -..But I'm off work tomorrow :)
- -..But the power will be off at home :(

Also I see on this weeks new releases the AH RQ3 Rules and Gods of Glorantha are appearing as restocks, so anyone on this side of the pond who is still after copies should check your local suppliers