Uleria

From: Robert Stancliff <stancliff_at_ccgnv.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:45:53 -0500

>Andrew E Larsen:
>> This makes a lot of sense, but if it's true, why does Uleria have
>>Fertility and Infinity as her runes? Fertility and Harmony (or Fertility,
>>Harmony, Fertility) seems a more reasonable set of runes for her.

>- --Peter metcalfe
>Uleria has the infinity rune because she is the source of the
>fertility rune. She can't have Harmony because she loved
>boggles (disorder) during the Gods War.

    My arguments that Uleria and Chalana Arroy have their runes backwards included the observation that only the goddess of Harmony (Infinity) should be able to marry the Boggles and negate their Disorder without being shreaded to ribbons. IMG Uleria is Harmony/Infinity, and Chalana Arroy is Fertility/Harmony/Fertility. The full argument runs about 1000 words. Bob Stancliff