runic associations

From: Robert Stancliff <stancliff_at_ccgnv.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:51:06 -0500

>>Re: Uleria >Robert Stancliff:
>> My arguments that Uleria and Chalana Arroy have their runes backwards
>> included the observation that only the goddess of Harmony (Infinity)
should
>> be able to marry the Boggles and negate their Disorder without being
>> shreaded to ribbons. IMG Uleria is Harmony/Infinity, and Chalana Arroy
is
>> Fertility/Harmony/Fertility. The full argument runs about 1000 words.

>Alex.
>Greg's 'prefutation' of this runs a little shorter. I think it might
>have been a Q&A.

    Actually, I sent the first 200-300 words to Greg Sez at issaries,inc to see if I could get any directed response from Greg. He edited it down under 100 words and responded with a paraphrase of the rule book, followed by the circular argument that Uleria is a Fertility goddess because she has a Fertility spell, when part of my initial argument was that she shouldn't have a Fertility spell or the Fertility rune.

    It was all rather depressing and didn't raise my general esteem for Greg.