Horse backside

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:51:42 EST

In a message dated 12/7/99 7:27:35AM, you write:

<< Not the horses arse, although the horse being a creature of the sun has a  mystically significant arse. The cheek to cheek distance of a horse's bum  is actually 1/40,000 of the diameter of the sky dome. There's also the  related question of how many Sun Dome Templars can dance on a horse's bum.

I have a horrible feeling that the magnificent winged, clawed, carnivorous, creature that had its wing ripped off, its claws plucked out and its teeth kicked in probably had something done to its previously magnificent arse but the Dara Happans are too prudish to mention. Either that or the horse's arse is the only bit of Golden Age magnificence that the horse still possesses (this is possibly only in the opinion of over excited sun Dome Templars). The best thing that I can come up with is that it used to have a calibrated arse, used for perfect measurement (hence the Sky Dome ratio), Joraz Kyrem Heroquested and tried to replicate this but his zebra stripes were too irregular to be used for measurement.

Keith N