Re: Waertagi and Blue People

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:17:36 -0800

Peter Metcalfe

> To be more correct, the Waertagi are among the Blue People.
> The Blue People of Pelanda are certainly connected to
> the Waertagi (as can be seen by their logicians) but the
> other blue people (Zaranistangi etc) are not.

You're saying that the Blues who controlled Pelanda were of different types, right?

On more reflection, it occurs to me that the Blue Vadeli were likely involved.

As for the Orlanthi and dog issues: I think I've said so before, but the Dragon Pass Orlanthi were brought back from death by Harmast Barefoot (OK, I exaggerate slightly, but Lokamayadon was strangling the cult), and that Harmast was of the alynx clan...

Note also that the Orlanthi of Ralios, which isn't Harmast's home, would have no mythic or political reason not to raise dogs. So they do (at least in my Glorantha).