Ulerias Fertility & CA Harmony

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:09:58 EST

Bob Stancliff wrote:
>My arguments that Uleria and Chalana Arroy have their runes backwards
>included the observation that only the goddess of Harmony (Infinity) should
>be able to marry the Boggles and negate their Disorder without being
>shreaded to ribbons. IMG Uleria is Harmony/Infinity, and Chalana Arroy is
>Fertility/Harmony/Fertility. The full argument runs about 1000 words.

I can it explain in a cynical:

If a child would be deadly injured in some way Chalana Arroy would say: "Oh, i will heal it, because everything should be in harmony." while Uleria would say:
"She is dead, so what? Go on and make a new one!"

Chalana Arroy is the "repairer" and Uleria is the "maker" in some way, IMHO:

Cheers

Andre

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #205