Prices.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:42:46 GMT

Bob Stancliff on RQ price lists:
> Alex, I'm sorry, but you -really- missed the point of the discussion.

Eh, no, I disagreed with your conclusions from it.

> The question was how to correlate the price charts in RQ2 to those in RQ3,
> and a 10:1 ratio -is- a fair rule of thumb. It may not be perfect, but it
> puts you in the neighborhood. All of the examples were to demonstrate how
> to make a 'quick and dirty' price chart of your own.

As I said some time before, training costs were entirely 'rerationalised' between the two editions. I'm way too lethargic right now to do anything so thorough as to _check_, but I think that if you ignore those, the discrepancy is a lot less than you're claiming.

Cheers,
Alex.