Re: KODP Elmal Quest

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:07:37 GMT

Michael Schwartz:
> Oddly enough, it is the Uralda heroquest which proved the most difficult
> to accomplish in the playtest versions I have had, mainly because few
> Uraldans or Ernaldans develop decent Combat abilities, and men cannot
> attempt the quest.

I found that if you have a Uraldan with a suitably insanely high Animals, this isn't as hard as some seemed to be. (They're generally totteringly old at that stage. mind you...) I didn't realize it matters how good you are at Combat, so I didn't bother to note if the successful quester was any good at it. Perhaps the man behind the curtain will comment at this point.

Cheers,
Alex.