Movie Stars

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:31:47 EST

In a message dated 12/13/99 4:28:22AM, you write:

<< if somebody would plan to make a gloranthan movie now, what persons you would
 cast for the main charakters for the Sartar vs. Lunar war:>>

I am afraid I don't see that many films these days, but for some horrible reason I immediately thought of the 'Carry On' series. Sort of 'Carry On Hero Wars'. I can't remember all the actors names:

<< Thanks you you help in advance>>

I'm sure you will want to retract your thanks after this list. Even worse, the cast of Eastenders fit quite well - Bianca as Jar Eel, Grant as Harrek, Frank as Argrath, Pat as Kallyr, Beat Pot Ian Beale...oh dear, I've come over all queasy.

Apologies to those of a nervous disposition, or those unfamiliar with cheerful UK soap opera.

Keith N