Re: 4 levels; elitism

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:31:03 -0500

No time for a longer post, sorry, but a few quick points:

Of course you move between levels. Level 3 is the goal, however; doesn't mean you can't hit 1 and 2 also.

Elitism: It's not elitist to have a poetry contest, Olympic games, election, or beer tasting. Some things are just better, in the opinion of people who have some knowledge of these things. The opinions of Michael Jackson (the British guy, not the Gloved One) on a beer carry more weight than an anonymous post on alt.beer. If you don't know me or what I've written or edited, then you may think I'm the guy on alt.beer. I'll compare Gloranthan resumes when I have the time to post; soon, I hope.