RE: Two Questions

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:10:00 -0500

Thanks to all (you know who you are) who replied to my questions
(lazy me for not checking the damn books for the colour of trolls!)

My question about why Orlanth had a thief aspect was actually related to what he had done that was thieving rather than an attempt to understand Greg's reasons for doing anything. Thanks but I'll pass on that:-)
(I'd forgotten about Kyger Litor's sandals, but Eurmal stole Humakt's
sword as far as I remember and you're a bastard when you "steal" someone's wife not a thief).

Thanks again,

Oliver D. Bernuetz