KoDP in UK

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:21:12 -0000

Tom asked:

> Whats the best way to get KODP sent to me in Britain?.
> I dont live in London so Orc's Nest is out of the
> question.

I suggest you try to find it in a local games shop (which saves you money, and lets the shop staff know there's demand), but failing that, Orcs Nest offer mail order from their website: http://www.orcsnest.com. They have SSL encryption for secure credit card orders, which is nice, but they'll also take orders by post or phone if you're a technophobe. I believe they will even ship to addresses outside London!

KoDP is on their "Recent Releases" page (under 25 Nov), priced 34.99 pounds. No idea what shipping would cost. Odds are the VAT man won't add any more to that (sorry to hear your troubles, Simon!).

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick