Glorantha Gaming

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:38:25 EST

In a message dated 12/17/99 5:45:22PM, you write: Brian Tickler
<< Glorantha is *not* bigger
 than just gaming; never has been, never will be. >> +

I do not entirely agree that Glorantha isn't bigger than gaming (whatever is meant by "bigger"). I enjoy reading the history and stuff without thinking "this isn't relevant ot my games therefore why bother reading it". I feel that gaming is just one way (a good way, probably the best way) of enjoying Glorantha, but not the only way.

I may be quoting Brian slightly out of context, and wouldn't criticise him for 'only' enjoying it as part of a game, but thought it worth saying.

Please note that I am in no way responsible for the actions of any Nimistor Pirates.

Keith N