Pendragon Virtues

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_paralynx.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:29:13 -0800

Hello Gazza,

  Here are my thoughts:

  Foundchild: Energetic - have to be to chase animals around.

                    Generous- feeds friends and family.
                    Merciful - hates to see things suffer and always
uses peaceful cut.
                    Pround - 'I'm good and I kinow it!"
                    Valorous - "You need me to slay that
(lion/bear/whatever)? Okay."

Donandar: Energetic: Takes a lot of energy to entertain people.

                Proud: Look at me!  I'm acting!
                Worldly: "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt"
                Indulgent: "You want to pay me to quote poetry?  Okay"
                Valorous: have to be to wander so much.

Storm Bull: Lustful: "WOMAN!!!"
                Energetic: "KILL KILL KILL"
                Reckless: "KILL KILL KILL"
                Indulgent: "BEER!!!"
                Valorous: "KILL KILL KILL"

Waha: Energetic: would need to be to motivate the clansmen
            Generous: shares time and money with his clan and warriors.
            Just: he is the ruler, he has to be just.
            Proud: he is the ruler.
            Valorous: He is the ruler, he has to be the best warrior.

Humakt: I think that Humakt's traits would be the same as Humath.

Ancestors: IMO ancestors is a shamanic tradition. I do not see any reason you cannot (or would not) worship your cultural gods and keep in touch with your ancestors (heck, they've been there before and know what to do about it). So, I think that your ancestor worshiper is actually a shaman.

As always, YGMV (heck, we don't agree that Waha is a god at all, we think he is a great spirit and that to worship him IS ancestor worship).

wquadros_at_paralynx.com
www.bvcompuworks.com/wesley