PenDragon Pass traits for RQ

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:03:41 -0500

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:06:46 +0800, GAZZA <gazza_at_wantree.com.au> wrote:
>Subject: PenDragon Pass Virtues...
>BTW, why does it say that Ancestor Worshippers
>can't be initiates in any other cult, and then in Troll Gods go
>on to say that Kyger Litor initiates are encouraged to become
>Ancestor Worshippers as well?),

Yes, well, Kyger Litor IS a form of ancestor worship. KL is, at least in some points of view, the sum total of all trolldom (hence the image of the giant made out of individual trolls). I checked GoG and it doesn't say ancestor worshipers can't join other cults, but I vaguely remember such a reference--where is it?

>Basically, I was wondering if any thought had been given to the
>virtues of deities that aren't necessarily worshipped by Orlanthi,
>and where I might locate such information.

I believe this was a topic of some discussion and perhaps even a little agreement in this very forum. One could try the archives; a link to a search engine for them is on Nick Brooke's web page.

>For the moment, I'm
>stuck with my guesses, and my knowledge of Glorantha is pretty
>insignificant compared with the mighty personages of this list. ;-)

Don't let that stop you. Everyone can bring something positive to the table.