Pull on the Other One...

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:36:21 -0800 (PST)

I disagree with David Dunham's characterization of Donandar:

>Donandar has Deceitful, since disguises and costumes are part of an
>entertainer's repertoire.

So when the priests dress up during ceremonies to reinact the rituals of Orlanth and Ernalda they're having us on? I see nothing in GoG or KoS that would lead me to believe that Donandarians tend to be drawn to being deceitful. Call me a terrible old cynic, but given the choice between believing a Bard and a Lawspeaker I might have to think for a bit.

I think our resident Donandarian, Mr Cule, might object as well.

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies

(I expect agents and promoters to be good followers of Issaries, too.) =)