re: KoDP in UK ?

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:39:20 -0800

Alain Rameau asked

> Does anybody know a computer shop in the UK that has got KoDP immediately
> available ?
>
> Here in Scotland, I wasn't able to find it.

Our web site lists several UK shops, though I don't think any are in Scotland.

> I can probably order it or buy it through the internet but the fact
> that it is
> not immediately available is not a good thing for the future of Hero Wars and
> Glorantha in the UK !

It could just reflect poorly on Scotland, not on Glorantha.

> I also tried to make an internet research on the name King of Dragon Pass
> computer game. The results were not brillant.

You're probably using the wrong search engines. Google came up with 12 pages of results, most of which seemed relevant.

Or maybe this is an indication that a few more people need to create KoDP web sites.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.