Re: Which to buy

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:40:32 -0800

Dave Fiorito asked

> Of the four Issaries Works in Progress which would be the most useful for
> someone whose campaign is set in Sartar/Prax/The Holy Country and sometimes
> Balazar in the mid-1620s. Alternatively could someone summarize what each
> of these is about?
>
> The Entekosiad

Ancient Peloria

> The Glorious Reascent of Yelm

Ancient Dara Happa

> The Fortunate Succession

Historical Dara Happa

> Missing Lands

Places outside Genertela

> Or would it be better to invest in the fanzines (I only have the Book of
> Drastic Resolution - Darkness and Prax)?

I'm biased, but I think Enclosure (either issue) would be far more useful than the works in progress, if you're running a Dragon Pass centered campaign. Fortunate Succession has the most relevance, of the WIPs. (I'm not a financial advisor, but I suspect none of these would make a good investment. Consult the Motley Eurmali if you're trying to increase your wealth.)

See <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/products.html> for more info.