Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #244

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:07:46 -0800 (PST)

George W. Harris, glossing over his mistaking me for MOB and trying to pretend he didn't:

> >Mad Max? It seems apparent you've confused me with someone else possibly
> >named Brian.
>
> No, it was definitely you that was chastising Martin for an attitude which
> you claimed would hurt MGF; this was in the digest of 09:46 AM 12/17/99
> - -0800. Since he was arguing against the silly references I discuss above,
> perhaps you should reread what he wrote and what you wrote, and perhaps
> apologize to him. But you were far from the only person to quickly read
> and derisively dismiss his objections.

Ok, you've defending your buddy now...rest assured I'm quite contrite about having chimed in, and I'm sure all those other people who all misread the posts, or just don't understand how aboslutely right Mr. Crim was, are sorry too.

In any case, being almost Xmas, I don't really have the time for any pointless back-and-forth with somebody's yes-man. Happy Holidays.