Recommended Reading

From: Philip Hibbs <phibbs_at_snark.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:53:31 -0000

>On to other matters, I am trying to convert a DnD group to
>Glorantha.... What reading is suggested for such folk?

Without a doubt, The Collected Griselda, which may be available from Wizards Attic, or the Reaching Moon Megacorp, please correct me. It's a collection of excellent short stories by Oliver Dickenson about an adventurer who lives in Pavis. If TCG is not available anywhere, try the second hand sections of a good games store for back issues of White Dwarf magazine from approx. Issue 30 onwards.

Phil.