God Learner Nochet

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:54:02 +1300

Joerg Baumgartner:

AL>> As far as I am aware, there isn't such a period in the Holy
>> Country's history, but I could be wrong here.

>A takeover by a foreign language culture - e.g. the God Learners - has
>much the same effect.

For Nochet, their rule wasn't very long. The Seshnegi Kings List states that in the reign of Emperor Brailach:

	In 842 the empire invaded the foul Shadowlands. This was the
	Krjalki War, fought against dragonewts, trolls and humans. A
	great fleet raided the coasts, even sailing into Choralinthor
	Bay and threatening the cities there while a great army marched
	from Slontos. Though initially successful, they withdrew from
	Esrolia after suffering hideous losses when dragons counterattacked.